Cotton industry catches fire, child dies from electric shocks • Image Khabar Image Khabar


Cotton industry catches fire, child dies from electric shocks


Imagekhabar
२ चैत्र २०७४, शुक्रबार १४:५५

Cotton industry catches fire, child dies from electric shocks

The Prakriti Cotton Industry incurred a loss of four million rupees as the fire gutted its warehouse.

As stated by the District Police Office, Chitwan, the warehouse caught the fire at around 9:00 am which was put out with the help of fire fighters, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force, Nepal Army and locals after 45 minutes.

Deputy Superintendent of Police, Prabhu Prasad Dhakal said the preliminary investigations into the incident show that property worth four million rupees was reduced to ashes in the fire.

Child dies from electric shocks
A child died from electric shock this morning at Ratanpur of Bharatpur Metropolitan City-21.

The victim is identified as seven-year-old Him Tamang, son of a local Som Bahadur Tamang, police said. He got shocks as he unknowingly confronted with a live electric wire fell on the ground. He died on the way to a hospital.

प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस्