Three fall sick after eating wild mushroom • Image Khabar Image Khabar


Three fall sick after eating wild mushroom


Imagekhabar
१९ जेष्ठ २०७५, शनिबार १३:१२

Three fall sick after eating wild mushroom

Panchthar, June 2 (RSS): Three persons of a family from Phalelung Rural Municipality-8 in the district fell sick after consuming wild mushroom.

Those falling sick are Birkha Bahadur Khajum, 62, his son Bhawani Khajum, 44 and daughter-in-law Raj Kumari Khajum, 40.

As their treatment was not possible in the District Hospital, they have been referred to Dharan-based hospital today, said Deputy Superintendent of Police, Bam Dev Gautam, from District Police Office.

प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस्