Bhaktapur, March 4 (RSS): A massive fire engulfed the Shrestha Furniture and Wood Industry at Madhyapur Thimi municipality-3, Kaushaltar, last night.
The furniture enterprises being run by Raju Shrestha caught fire after a short circuit.
Himal Kumar Shrestha, Superintendant of Police (SP) at Metropolitan Police Range, informed that the inferno broke out at 11.00 last night was brought under control at 4.00 this morning.
A loss amounting to Rs 60 million was incurred when the fire ravaged all national and international brand furniture, machine, raw materials stored in the furniture industry.
The fire also has caused damages to the private house of Shrestha, ice-cream factory of Mangal Shrestha and house of Pradeep Silwal.