Ward chairman dies from snakebite • Image Khabar Image Khabar


Ward chairman dies from snakebite


Imagekhabar
२४ जेष्ठ २०७५, बिहीबार ०९:५७

Ward chairman dies from snakebite

Biratnagar, June 7 (RSS): A ward chairperson died from a poisonous snake bite at 11 pm on Wednesday in Morang district.

Area Police Office, Rangeli said 35 – year – old Baliram Bhagat, ward chairman of Dhanpalthan rural municipality – 2 died in the incident. The snake bit him as he came out of his house to relieve himself. He died undergoing treatment at the Golden Hospital in Biratnagar.

प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस्