The deceased have been identified as Bishnu Nagarkoti, 26, of Helambu rural municipality and Santosh Mijar, 15, of Shikharpur. They were supervising the construction of BP Memorial Elementary School, according to Inspector Navaraj Dhungana of Area Police Office.
Both of them had vomited inside the tent and had their legs joined when police found them this morning. They had left the generator open to recharge the batteries of their mobile phones. Police believe that the carbon dioxide exuded by the generator may have killed them.
Their bodies have been taken to the Melamchi Health Centre for an autopsy. Police are launching further investigation into the incident. RSS